At St Giles we will...
- Promote a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruit and support all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults within the Church.
- Respond promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Care pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Care pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Respond to those that may pose a present risk to others.
At St Giles we take safeguarding children and vulnerable adults very seriously. We are committed to the safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone within our community.
If you have any safeguarding concerns, or would like to see a copy of our safeguarding policy please contact our safeguarding officer...
Pauline Clarke: email@example.com or 01536 760667
The Safeguarding Adviser at Peterborough Diocese...
Bev Huff: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01733 887040
For more information on safeguarding, including a helpful flowchart on what to do if you have a safeguarding concern, please see the Peterborough Diocesan safeguarding page: https://www.peterborough-diocese.org.uk/safeguarding/safeguarding